Charmoy Banner


In Fairfield
1700 Post Road
Fairfield, Connecticut
(203) 255-8100

And in Stamford
243 Tresser Boulevard, 17th Floor
Stamford, CT 06901
(203) 883-6444

Modify Child Support and/or Alimony Arrangements After a Divorce

Sometimes circumstances change after a divorce. If you or your former spouse has experienced a significant change in wealth, for the better or worse, you can petition the court to modify the child support and/or alimony orders in your case.

There is help, but choosing a family law attorney with experience and knowledge is critical. Attorney Sheila Charmoy has the experience to help you reduce alimony or child support payments you can no longer afford. She also can help you try to secure more support if your former spouse's income has increased since divorce.

Please contact Attorney Sheila Sinha Charmoy at (203) 255-8100 to discuss your case.