Connecticut Bar Association
CBF Logo
Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers badge

Child Support and Alimony

Modification of Alimony and/or Child Support

Sometimes circumstances change after a divorce. If you or your former spouse has experienced a significant change in wealth, for the better or worse, you can petition the court to modify the child support and/or alimony orders in your case. The law can be complicated with regard to such modifications as the court must make specific findings before it can change its prior orders. Attorney Sheila S. Charmoy has had significant experience in court modifying post judgment orders as well as getting a recalcitrant spouse to comply with alimony and/or child support orders.

There is help, but choosing a family law attorney with experience and knowledge is critical. Attorney Sheila Charmoy has the experience to help you modify alimony and support orders and to help you navigate post judgment issues.

Please contact Attorney Sheila Sinha Charmoy at (203) 255-8100 to discuss your case.

Client Reviews

I used the professional legal services of Sheila Charmoy during my divorce proceedings. Sheila proved herself to be a strong advocate and excellent negotiator. She took the time to fully explain and research all my legal options and the end result was a fair and equitable solution. I would highly...


I hired Sheila Charmoy to sort out some post-judgment issues with my ex-husband. She is a conscientious, highly knowledgeable, experienced family attorney, who always responded to all my questions, concerns, emails and phone calls. She kept me updated on the status of my case, and was always well...


I had a challenging and different case where someone was declaring bankruptcy to avoid paying me. I needed an attorney who understood bankruptcy law and who would be sympathetic to helping me since I am a small woman owned business where a debtor was trying to hide behind bankruptcy protection to...

LawPay Logo

Make a Payment Online

We accept credit cards with LawPay